HIGH VOLTAGE POWER FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY
Return to home page
Regardless of discipline, application, or instrument architecture, precision high voltage is required to successfully convert molecular mass to a gas-ion state. In this webinar we will review the critical role high voltage plays in all phases of mass spectrometry - from acceleration, separation, and detection to measurement and analysis!
What is high voltage (HV)?
Glossary of HV power quality terms, including:
- Where is high voltage used?
- What are the key performance parameters of HV power quality
- What are performance parameters of Mass Spec HV power quality?
- Top suggestions to designers to improve performance.
Other topics including:
- Key specifications in high voltage that translate to higher performance, higher accuracy, and higher resolution
- The importance of high voltage power supply integration to Mass Spec system elements
- How tool architectures can be optimized with the right high voltage power supplies and amplifiers