HIGH VOLTAGE POWER FOR INDUSTRIAL X-RAY SOURCES AND DETECTORS
Return to home page
Precision high voltage power as well as overall system design and operational considerations can greatly improve high voltage power quality and reliability to produce optimal X-ray results. In this webinar, we will review the critical role high voltage plays in X-ray sources and detectors to deliver accurate analysis, measurement, and images in X-ray fluorescence (XRF), X-ray diffraction (XRD), and X-ray imaging (XRI) applications.
- What is high voltage (HV)?
- X-ray source basics
- X-ray source high voltage power supply
- X-ray detector basics
- X-ray detector high voltage power supply
- Key specifications in high voltage that translate to higher performance, higher accuracy, and higher resolution
- The importance of high voltage power supply integration to X-ray system elements